Sue Bowden Gomez, CFP ® has over 30 years of professional experience in the financial industry. Her designation as fiduciary helps ensure Konnect clients that their interests and well-being ALWAYS come first. We build this relationship together, looking at your entire financial life with the flexibility to reassess your needs as your financial situation changes or grows more complex.
These are some of the things we consider in the beginning and all along the way:
- What do you need to do differently?
- How much do you need to save?
- What types of retirement accounts are appropriate for you to use (IRA, Roth, 401(k), etc.)?
- What type of mortgage should you have? Should you pay it off or refinance?
- What type and how much insurance do you need (life, long-term care, disability, property, casualty, health)?
- How much should you keep in your emergency fund?
- What changes might improve your tax situation?
- What rate of return do you need in order to achieve your goals?
What does CFP mean? A Certified Financial Planner has passed a rigorous test administered by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards about the specifics of personal finance. CFPs must also commit to continuing education on financial matters and ethics classes to maintain their designation.